Hayward 2” FPT Vari-Flo Sand Filter Multiport Valve - SP0715X62
- Only 1 in stock. Most orders ship within 24 hours.
*NOTICE | OPEN BOX | NEVER USED | SPECIAL*
- LIMITED AVAILABILITY! This listing is for a single item only - first come, first serve.
- This product was ordered from one of our websites or retail stores for a customer and has been either returned or the order was cancelled before shipped.
- We guarantee the product to be in full operating order. We also include the full normal manufacturers warranty. None of the products for sale have been registered with manufacturer.
- All products are guaranteed to be 100% complete and include all hardware, parts and accessories originally included with the product.
- We DO NOT sell used or damaged products.
This Hayward Pro Series Vari-Flo Control Valve is a brand new, never used valve. Product was returned as it was the wrong valve. It was never installed or used and is in the same condition as if you purchased brand new at a local store.
Hayward SP0715X62 Pro-Series Control Valve Vari-Flo 2-Inch (FIP) Pipe 6-Positions with Gauge. Hayward's Vari-Flo XL multiport control valve, is engineered for maximum flow at lower pressure drops is the choice in multiport valves.
All Vari-Flo control valves feature an easy-to-use lever action handle that lets you "dial" up to seven valve/filter functions: filter, backwash, waste, rinse, closed, winter or recirculate. Complete with an integral sight glass that lets you see when the backwashing cycle is completed, our wide selection of valve configurations allows you to match the right Vari-Flo valve to the proper application; residential, commercial, top-mount or side mount. Vari-Flo Control Valve Functions FILTER - For normal filtering and regular vacuuming. BACKWASH - For cleaning filter sand bed of accumulated debris. RINSE - Use after completing backwash cycle to ensure all dirty water is rinsed out of the filter to waste. WASTE - By-passes the filter for draining or lowering pool water level and for vacuuming heavy debris directly to waste line. RECIRCULATE - Water is recirculated through the valve, by-passing the filter. CLOSED - Shuts off the flow from the pump to the filter. Winter - For winterizing (SP0714T only).