Hayward SwimClear Cartridge Filter - C7030
Hayward SwimClear reaches new horizons in cartridge filter technology. A cluster of four reusable polyester cartridge elements provides 700 Square Feet heavy-duty, dirt-holding capacity and extra long filter cycles. SwimClear filter tanks are made from a reinforced copolymer material for the ultimate in strength, durability and long life- even for the toughest applications and environmental conditions. Discover the crystal clear results and reliable performance of SwimClear by Hayward - the first choice of pool professionals.
- 700 Square Feet Effective Filtration Area
- 150 Gallons Per Minute Flow Rate
- Recommended for use with In-ground pools, In-ground pool/spa combinations and In-ground spas (residential or commercial).
- High capacity, rapid release manual air relief valve that bleeds air with a quick quarter turn of the lever.
- Heavy-Duty, Tamper-Proof, One-Piece Clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom together and allows quick access to all internal components without disturbing piping or connections.
- High-Strength Filter Tank is made from durable, glass reinforced copolymer to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions, including in-floor cleaning systems.
- Uniform Low-Profile Tank Base Design makes removal of cartridge elements fast and simple.
- Full-Size 1-1/2" Integral Drain provides fast clean-out and flushing.
- Combination Pressure and Cleaning- Cycle-Indicator Gauge gives visual indication when cartridge filter elements need cleaning.
- Self-Aligned Tank Top and Bottom make access to servicing Quad- Cluster cartridge elements quick and easy.
- CPVC Union Coupling Connection provides plumbing options of 2" or 2-1/2" piping with 2" full flow internal piping for maximum performance.
- Noryl Bulkhead Fittings for extra strength and heat resistance.
- 24" Width X 52-1/2" Height