Pentair IntelliBrite 5g Color LED Pool Light 100 Foot Cord - 601002
Pentair IntelliBrite 5g Color LED Pool Light 100 Foot Cord - 601002 is an automated color-changing pool light feature LED technology - the wave of the future in energy efficiency, lifetime value, quality of light, and controllability. With IntelliBrite, combinations of individual colored LED's are mixed and matched to achieve a vibrant spectrum of colors. These combinations are power sequenced to illuminate and cycle through colors at varying speeds, and in different sequences of color. Combined with a custom reflector and unique lens design, IntelliBrite offers efficiency while being the brightest yet, most energy-efficient underwater LED light available.
- Color Changing LED Pool Light.
- 120 Volts.
- 100 Foot Cord Length.
- A Pentair Eco Select Product.
- A superior reflector design assures more light is directed toward the pool bottom to further increase intensity and color effects while minimizing glare.
- Superior lens geometry distributes light in an optimum way to avoid "hot spots" on the pool bottom. Light intensity and color are distributed more uniformly throughout your pool.
- The lens can be rotated to 180 degrees to provide a wide beam pattern (standard) or a narrow beam pattern.
- Intellibrite technology makes us of the brightest and most energy-efficient LED's available in underwater pool and spa lights - up to 50% less energy consumption than competitor's lights.
- Set on of 5 predetermined fixed colors to match or create the mood for the evening- blue, green, magenta, white and red or select from 7 popular "color shows" that come pre-programmed into IntelliBrite.
- IntelliBrite was designed to work with IntelliTouch and EasyTouch, the leading control systems for pool, spa, and poolscape equipment automation. In effect, you transfer control of IntelliBrite to the IntelliTouch or EasyTouch system which controls all your other backyard and pool features. (Intellitouch or EasyTouch Systems Not Required)
- IntelliBrite 5g color pool lights are backward compatible with first-generation IntelliBright Lights.