Pentair WhisperFloXF 2 HP Pump - 022009
The new Pentair WhisperFloXF Two Horsepower Pump 022009 is a high performance pump is the most powerful and energy-efficient WhisperFlo pump in Pentair history that continues the tradition of installer-friendly design and hassle-free service life.
With half a centurys worth of dependable service to their credit, Pentair Water Pool and Spa (Pentair) pumps have been the first choice for over two million pool owners.
Calling on the latest computer-aided engineering tools, Pentair developed a proprietary design that was completely rethought from the inside out. They achieved a level of streamlined fluid flow and precision manufacturing that simply wasn't possible in the past. And when their work was done, they had created the all-new WhisperFloXF high performance pump, the most energy-efficient pump ever offered in its class.
The WhisperFloXF offers outstanding performance from both a maximum-flow and mean-flow perspective, its an ideal choice for commercial pools, as well as residential pools with waterfalls, slides and other water features.
- 2 Horsepower Energy Efficient Motor (Not Up Rated or Standard Efficiency Full Rated)
- Single Speed Motor / 230 Volts
- New union connectors includedconnects directly to 2.5" or 3" plumbing.
- Drop-in replacement for all WhisperFlo models. Simple replacement for Challenger pumps.
- See-through lid makes basket inspection fast and easy.
- Extra-large basket needs less emptying; smooth surface allows easy debris removal.
- Proprietary hydraulic isolator satisfies the competing priorities of smooth priming and optimally efficient operation.
- User-friendly Cam and Ramp lid removes easily and locks in place quickly with a quarter-turn.
- External port threads and included tool-free unions require only hand tightening for a perfect fit.
- Easy-carry handle is a back-saver at the equipment pad.
- New upgraded dual-compartment motor allows simpler electrical installation.
- Diamond seals made of oxidation-resistant EPDM rubber for longer-lasting, leak-resistant performance.