This Hayward HP21404T HeatPro Heat Pump 140K BTU (also known as W3HP21404T) is Hayward’s most powerful Pool Heat Pump with 140,000 BTU of heating power! You can’t get a more powerful pool heater from Hayward or from anyone else! If you want you’re pool heated fast and a pool heater that operates in the coolest of temperatures, this is the heater for you! This Hayward HeatPro model is our top selling Heat Pump brand and model by far; this is not only online but offline as well as we highly recommend Hayward as a Brand and HeatPro as a Pool Heater model specifically. (This part was not generically written by one of our content writers but by the owner of Aqua Supercenter himself; based on his 20+ years selling every heat pump model there is and selling over 10K+ heaters to date.).
The Hayward HeatPro is Hayward's Premium Line of Heaters. The Hayward HeatPro Heat Pump can save you up to 80% in operating costs. Whether you just want to extend your swimming season or swim all year round in a warm comfortable pool, the HeatPro Heat Pump could pay for itself in one year with the operating cost savings.
The Hayward HeatPro Heat Pump is made to last, with a vinyl-coated fan guard and profiled fan blade that ensures a higher air flow and a quiet operation. It has a vinyl-coated steel screen to protect the evaporator coil, stainless steel hardware, and a UV-resistant, injection molded shell that resists rust or deterioration. Plus, it features a compact footprint for easy retrofit and 2" union fittings for easy plumbing. On the inside, there is an easy access electrical hookup; as well as a high-efficiency scroll compressor and pressure-tested high-efficiency titanium heat exchange. Features a Single Electronic Thermostat, continuous pool temperature display, and tamper-proof temperature setting.
- Titanium Heat Exchanger - excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance.
- Exclusive “Ultra Gold” corrosion-resistant evaporator fin for extreme durability, especially in coastal environments.
- Heavy duty, super quiet scroll compressors.
- Durable injection molded UV-resistant body panels that are impervious to rust and deterioration.
- Stainless steel hardware and polyethylene screen to protect the evaporator coil and maintain peak efficiency.
- Quiet operation - quiet backyard environment.
- AHRI certified performance - independent lab certified performance ensures value of purchase.
- 2in x 2 1/2in CPVC union plumbing connections - common union for installation or service, adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies.
- Lightweight, compact and easy to install and service, making them ideal for new pools; as well as adding one to a current installation.
Key Heat Pump Considerations and Specifications:
BTU’s = BTU’s are essentially ‘Heating Power and Speed’.
The term “BTU” is short for “British Thermal Units”. It's a form of measurement that measures energy. One BTU refers to the amount of energy that's required to increase the temperature of a pound of water by 1° F.
C.O.P. = COP is the measurement of pool heater heating ‘Efficiency‘.
The energy efficiency of heat pump swimming pool heaters is measured by coefficient of performance (COP). The higher the COP number, the more efficient.
FEATURES = Such as Titanium Heat Exchanger, Digital Controls, Noise Levels, AHRI Certification, Etc.
The Features of a pool heat pump and how important it is will vary based on the person and use case. There are some features which in our opinion are a ‘must have’ which are:
- Titanium Heat Exchanger = this will protect your heat exchanger from the chemicals you use in your pool. This is especially important when you may be using a ‘chemical stain remover’ - those can destroy heat exchangers as many are either metal’s based or acid based, both of which are horrible on a normal heat exchanger. The other example is just ‘shocking’ your pool. Having a Titanium Heat Exchanger is a must in our opinion; a Titanium Heat Exchanger is protected from all chemicals you may use in your pool (which this Hayward Heater and all Hayward HeatPro heaters use Titanium Heat Exchangers)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.