Hayward Pro-Grid™ vertical grid DE Filter 36 sq ft DE3620 (also known as W3DE3620) provides superior water clarity, efficient flow and large cleaning capacity for pools and spas of all types and sizes. Constructed in high-strength PermaGlas XL™, Hayward Pro-Grid DE Filter combines high-technology features and "service-ease" design for an unparalleled filtration valve for both new pool and aftermarket installations.
A SP0715XR50 (2") or SP0710XR50 (1.5") Vari-flow Valve will be required.
- In-ground Swimming Pools / In-ground Spas / In-ground Pool & Spa Combination
- PermaGlass XL™ filter tanks made from durable glass reinforced co polymer to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions, including in-floor cleaning systems.
- Self-Aligned tank top and bottom make access to servicing the grid elements fast and simple.
- Heavy-duty, tamper-proof one piece flange clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom.
- Allows quick access to all internal components without disturbing piping or connections
- High impact grid elements designed for up-flow filtration and top-down back washing for maximum efficiency.
- Integral lift handles and uniform low-profile base make removal of grid nest fast and simple.
- Inlet diffuser elbow distributes flow of unfiltered water evenly to all filter elements and provides even distribution of D.E. to grids.
- Convenient valve and plumbing options allow for customized control.
- 2" full-flow internal piping and plumbing for less resistance to flow and maximum performance.
- New 72 ft filter made of PermaGlas XL™ allows for both commercial and large residential applications and years of non-corrosive, trouble-free performance.
(Note: All Hayward Pro-grid D.E. filters include pressure gauge, air relief valve, and 1 1/2" drain plug.)
- Dimensions: 24 inches W x 3:4.5 inches H
- Carton Weight:65 lbs
- Filter Vertical Grid: Diatomite 36
- Filter Control Valve Injection - Molded Polymer
- Filter Element Mono-filament Polypropylene Cover Fitted Over 8 Curved, High-Impact Grids
- Filter Tank Injection - Molded
- Filtration Area: 36 sq-ft
- Flow Rate: 72 GPM
- HP: 0.5 - 3
- Maximum Working Pressure: 50 psi
- Turnover: 34560 gal at 8 hrs, 43200 gal at 10 hrs
- Vertical Clearance: 16 inches
(Above dimensions are for filter only. Add 12" for 1 1/2" and 14" for 2" multi port valves. Add 7" for 2" slide valve).
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on the Hayward Pro-grid D.E. filter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.