Hayward Pro-Grid™ vertical grid DE 60 sq. ft DE6020 (also Known as W3DE6020). Filter provide superior water clarity, efficient flow and large cleaning capacity for pools and spas of all types and sizes. Constructed in high-strength PermaGlas XL™, Pro-Grid combines high-technology features and "service-ease" design for an unparalleled filtration valve for both new pool and aftermarket installations.
A SP0715XR50 (2") or SP0710XR50 (1.5") Vari-flow Valve will be required. We carry this on our website and on our ebay store. Do a search for the model number above.
- In-ground Swimming Pools / In-ground Spas / In-ground Pool & Spa Combinations
- PermaGlass XL™ filter tanks made from durable glass reinforced copolymer to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions, including in-floor cleaning systems
- Self-Aligned tank top and bottom make access to servicing the grid elements fast and simple
- Heavy-duty, tamper-proof one piece flange clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom. Allows quick access to all internal components without disturbing piping or connections
- High impact grid elements designed for up-flow filtration and top-down backwashing for maximum efficiency
- Integral lift handles and uniform low-profile base make removal of grid nest fast and simple
- Inlet diffuser elbow distributes flow of unfiltered water evenly to all filter elements and provides even distribution of D.E. to grids
- Convenient valve and plumbing options allow for customized control
- 2" full-flow internal piping and plumbing for less resistance to flow and maximum performance
- New 72 ft" filter made of PermaGlas XL™ allows for both commercial and large residential applications and years of non-corrosive, trouble-free performance
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.