The PS-201 Replacement Pump Shaft Seal is a common wear item used with many of today’s top selling pump models. Seals can be used as a preventative to motor failure, changing the seal can keep your motor in top shape much longer. The PS-201 is the replacement seal for the following manufacturer part numbers: 395005, SPX1600Z2, 38592-00, 10-1502-09, 071728, 354001, 071728, 31-812, 37400-0027S, U109-358SS, U109-372SS, 17351- 0101S, 37400-0027, 37407-0009 and 15693.
This seal is not intended for salt pools, ozone pools, or spas (constant high heat).
The PS-201 replacement shaft seal is used with the following pumps:
- American Products: Americana, Bronze-Noryl
- Hayward: Max-Flo, Super Pump, Super II
- ITT Marlow: Argonaut, Mardur
- Jacuzzi: Magnum, RC-Series
- Pentair/Pac Fab: AH Series
- Purex/Hydrotech: Hydropump, L-Series
- Premier: 120T, 225/255 MKII, 725/756
- Sta-Rite: DJ/JS/JT pre Jan 2001, Dura-Glas II pre 1998, Dura-Jet after 2001, Dyna-Glas/Dyna-Max after June 2000, JW/JWPA after Jan 2001, Max-E-Glas II
- Swim Quip: XL, VI/XL, VII
- Wayne Water Systems
REMINDER: It is recommended to change your pump seal each time you install a new motor.
Completely assembled for easy installation
Compact, unitized single spring, elastomer bellows seal
Full-convolution elastomer bellows for flexibility
Premium Seal - Industry Standard
Mating Ring: 1
Mating Ring O.D.: 1.375
Seal Size: 3/4"
Material Code: BMFJF
»» Product Notes / Warranty / Manufactures Website:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.