Introducing the new look of the HeatWave SuperQuiet®, the TOP selling and most sought after heat pump on the market. With a pure Titanium ThermoLink® Heat Exchanger at its core – the HeatWave SuperQuiet® Series offers you optimum return on your money.
All of our HeatWave SuperQuiet® Heat Pumps are fully tested and certified by AHRI. Making the right choice just got a whole lot easier. Some of the HeatWave SuperQuiet® models are ICEBREAKERS®, which heat and cool the pool. The ICEBREAKER®units extend the swimming season longer than any other heat pump by continuing to operate in low temperatures.
*Rated in accordance with ARI standard 1160.
AquaCal HeatWave SQ125 - Features
The only heat pump that allows you to maximize the potential savings of a variable speed pump is an AquaCal®, which utilizes our patented ThermoLink® Heat Exchanger technology with its unique flow characteristics.
- Patented hydraulic design adds only 1 PSI at 30 gpm, increasing compatibility with two-speed & variable speed pumps.
- Saves money when using a variable speed pump by reducing the RPM needed to achieve the same flow rate.
- Save money in a single speed pump application by reducing the run time needed to achieve the same turnover rate of the pool.
Corrosion Proof Cabinet
- Louvered side panels protect evaporator coil while ensuring efficient air flow
- Rust and fade proof
- Impact resistant
- Built-in drain pan provides condensate management
- Air Flow Vectoring Top protects internal components from weather and debris while ensuring optimal air flow
Microprocessor Controlled with Digital Display
- Flip-out control panel is out of sight, protected against sun and weather
- Lockable panel provides security from others changing the temperature
- Accurate and easy-to-read bright blue display
- On-board self diagnostics
- Microprocessor controlled defrost cycle
ThermoLink® Titanium Heat Exchanger
- Patented counter-flow water management system
- Patented hydraulic design adds only 1 PSI at 30 gpm, increasing compatibility with two-speed & variable speed pumps
- Impervious to chemical corrosion
- Durability without sacrificing performance
- Lifetime warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.