Deck-O-Seal 96 Oz Two-Part Gun Grade Joint Sealant for Vertical Joints is essential for sealing contraction and expansion joints, preventing uncontrolled cracking and allowing for expansion and contraction of the joints in the swimming pool area. Deck-O-Seal Joint Sealant comes in a two-component kit containing the proper ratio of base to setting agent.
Application:Used for caulking or sealing vertical joints and seams
- - Color: Grey
- - 96 oz. Kit includes base material and setting agent
- - Ideal for short turn-around time applications
- - Non-staining sealant cures to a firm, flexible and tear-resistant rubber
- - Very resilient with excellent recovery characteristics
- - Excellent resistance to most pool chemicals and weather conditions
- - Application Life: Approx. 1 Hour
- - Tack-Free Time: 4 Hours Max.
- - Linear Shrinkage: Negligible
- - Tensile Strength: 125-250 PSI
- - Elongation: 400%
- - Storage Life: 1 Year minimum when stored in unopened containers under 80 degrees Fahrenheit
Product Notes/Warranty/Manufacturer’s Website:Manufacturer’s Website