The DIG-220 Auto Pilot Pool Pilot Digital Power Supply / Power Center is a replacement digital power supply / control panel for that Auto Pilot DIG-36, DIG-48 and DIG-60 salt systems. Works with all autopilot cells: SC-36, SC-48, and SC60. Tri-Sensor cord not included.
The normal Autopilot DIG-220 Digital Control Panel will not come with a "Timer" which allows you to control when your pool equipment/pump turns on and off. The timer feature is often not needed or used, BUT - if you wanted timer functionality - please buy this product and contact us! Please let us know you want the timer feature and give us your order number. Please note, we do typically stock a few of these but it may take an additional few days to ship as it's a custom item.
- In-ground Swimming Pools
- Digital control panel
- Power Supply for Pool Pilot Digital Chlorine Generating Systems
- Combine with your choice of 4 cells to suit your pools size for a complete system
- Must be used with a patented bypass manifolds 94105, 94107, 94113 or 94115C
- 220 Volt standard, can be converted to 110 Volt
- Easy to read Vacuum Fluorescent Display which has UV protection
- Microprocessor technology
- Temperature compensation for chlorine output
- 24 Hour and 72 Hour boost cycles
- Operates at salt levels between 2,000 and 35,000 ppm
- Operates based on pressure so it operates when the pool pump runs and automatically turns off power to the cell when the pool pump stops.