Leisure Time Spa Down
Spa Down by Leisure Time is designed to lower the pH and total alkalinity levels in your hot tub. By maintaining a proper pH level between 7.2 to 7.6 you can swim in comfort and protect your hot tub. Also, proper pH level is required to ensure that your sanitizers can effectively kill bacteria and other contaminants properly.
- Lowers the pH in hot tubs
- Granular formula
- Quick dissolving
- 2.5 Pounds
Directions for use:
- Leisure Time Spa Down should be used as necessary when pH Levels are above 7.8.
- 1. Make sure all equipment is OFF.
- 2. Add 1/4 Ounce (1 1/2 tsp) Leisure Time Spa Down for every 500 gallons of water.
- 3. Turn ON circulation system for 30 minutes
- 4. Retest water. If pH is still above 7.8, repeat steps 1 -3.
- Leisure Time recommends that you dissolve this granular product first by adding Spa Up to a small, plastic pail filled with water. Then, apply the solution to the spa water.
Leisure Time 22338A