| The United Chemical Pool Stain Treat has the strength to handle any type of stain, from any kind of swimming pool. Pool Stain Treat is a powerful chelator and sequestering agent that is able to dissolve metals that have stained your pool walls, floor and/or steps. Pool Stain Treat is effective without affecting your pools pH or chlorine levels making it very easy to use. Pool stain treat is different from other stain removers as you simply add the chemical and the magic starts, there is no scrubbing required. Pool Stain Treat is the industry leader because it removes even the toughest of stains.
If you would like to find out if the pool stain treat removes your type of stain, spotting bags are available for purchase also. See item POOL-STAIN.
Dosing: Add 1 bottle (2lbs) per 20k gallons to your pool in the affected area and watch the stains disappear.
Aqua Supercenter Recommendation - Use a double dose for best results or the Stain Treat Spotting Bags (CLICK HERE) for smaller spots.
»» Product Notes / Warranty / Manufactures Website
• What is Pool Stain Treat?
• Why do I need a stain product?
• Does Pool Stain Treat remove metals from the water?
• How effective is Pool Stain Treat?
• What can I expect from using Pool Stain Treat?
• Is Pool Stain Treat toxic?
• Do I run the pump when I add Pool Stain Treat?
• Will Pool Stain Treat affect my pool chemistry?
• Do I have to drop my chlorine or bromine residual before using it?
• What is the #1 cause of staining?
• My dealer says that I have to hold my chlorine / bromine residual above 3 ppm. Is this true? That was before No Mor Problems® was around. United has made high residuals a thing of the past. As we said before, algae is easy for United. We've eliminated shocking, also. Remember these are the #1 causes of staining. With us, a 1 ppm residual is plenty, even in Florida.
• I have clear green water, is this algae?
• What metals is Pool Stain Treat good for?
• I just plastered my pool, is Pool Stain Treat the best for it?
• Is Pool Stain Treat ok for my pool surface?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.