AutoPilot Digital Manifold with PPC4 Cell - PPM4
Frequently bought together:
The AutoPilot Digital Manifold with PPC4 Cell is designed for pools of up to 52,000 gallons. It includes four specialized pieces: In-line Strainer, Tri-Sensor, Chlorine Product Cell, and Check Valve.
- PPC4 Cell for Pool Pilot Digital Salt Chlorine Generators
- Patented bypass manifold
- Controlled flow rate for optimum chlorine production
- Formally known as part number 94113
- In-line Strainer - The in-line strainer protects the Tri-Sensor and the Cell from debris that may by-pass the filter and obstruct either component. The location of the strainer in the connecting union makes it easy to remove for periodic cleaning.
- Tri-Sensor - The Tri-Sensor is a three way sensing device which measures flow, salt level, and water temperature.
- Chlorine Production Cell - The cell produces 100% pure Sodium Hypochlorite in your pool plumbing returning it to your pool.
- Check Valve - The check valve in the Manifold allows all water flowing through the plumbing at a rate greater than 20 gallons per minute to by-pass the production cell to maximize the production of chlorine.