Hayward ProSeries High Rate Top Mount Sand Filter - W3S244T2
Hayward W3S244T2 Pro Series 24" Sand Filter with 2" Top Mount Multiport Valve (also known as S244T2) provides you with quality you can trust. The Hayward Pro Series high-rate sand filters incorporate the latest pool filter technology to ensure your in ground or above ground pool is operating at its very best. The Hayward Pro Series 24" Sand Filter includes all the laterals inside the tank, filter tank base, pressure gauge, and Top Mount 2" Multiport Valve. The Hayward W3S244T2 has a 24" tank requiring 300 lbs. of sand (not inlcuded) for operation. Molded of durable, corrosion-proof reinforced thermoplastic, they feature attractive, unitized tank construction for years of trouble-free operation with only minimal care.
It comes with a Vari-Flo Control Valve which is a high-performance, adaptable valve that allows you to choose from any of the six positions and functions. This valve has simple maneuverability, lever-action where you can dial into a filter option. The integral sight glass lets you physically view when the backwash cycle is finished. The umbrella-fold self cleaning laterals are precisely engineered for balanced flow and back washing. Pro Series sets a new standard for performance, value and dependability.
- 24" Sand Filter Tank
- 3.14 Square Foot Effective Filtration Area
- 62 Gallons Per Minute Flow Rate
- 29,760 Gallons Turnover in 8 Hours
- 2" Plumbing, Vari-Flo Valve with 6 filter operation modes.
- 360 degree rotating flange clamp design for simplified plumbing.
- Top diffuser evenly distributes water.
- Full size internal piping provides smooth, free-flowing performance.
- Large pressure sand and water drain.
- Unitized, corrosion-proof filter. Colorfast polymeric material for dependable, all-weather performance.
- Integral sight glass for visual examination of backwash cycle.
- Precision engineered umbrella-fold self cleaning laterals.
- 300 pounds of sand are required but not included.
- Not NSF Listed.
- 6-Position Valve Options:
- Filter - For normal filtering and regular vacuuming.
- Backwash - For cleaning filter sand bed of accumulated debris.
- Rinse - Use after completing backwash cycle to ensure all dirty water is rinsed out of the filter to waste.
- Waste - By-passes the filter for draining or lowering pool water level and for vacuuming heavy debris directly to waste line.
- Recirculate - Water is recirculated through the valve, by-passing the filter.
- Closed - Shuts off the flow from the pump to the filter.
- 24-1/2" Width X 42" Height, dimension includes attached valve.