Raypak Digital 199,500 BTU Propane Heater - 009224
Your pool and spa is a long-term investment that you, your family and friends will enjoy year after year. Now, there's an easier way to enjoy that investment more often, more reliably and more efficiently throughout the year...the Raypak pool and spa heater. For residential swimming pool and spa use.
Think about being able to use your pool or spa at the perfect comfort level even when Fall arrives...or when the first chill of Winter is felt in the wind...or in the Spring or Summer when evenings can turn chilly in a minute! Helping you get more enjoyment from your pool or spa is the smart idea behind the Raypak heaters.
- 199,500 BTU Heater
- Operates on Propane
- 2" Intake and discharge water connections
- PVC Plumbing directly to the heater.
- For use in elevations of 0 to 2000 feet (be sure to verify the elevation where this heater will be installed. It will not operate properly outside of the specified elevation).
- Microprocessor-Controlled Thermostat - The Raypak Digital gas heater is equipped with a microprocessor-based control. This control allows you to set your pool and spa temperature precisely at your preferred setting just by pressing an up or down temperature control button. The digital display tells you when the water is being heated and notifies you when your target temperature has been reached.
- Self-Diagnostic - Troubleshooting a Raypak gas heater has never been easier. The Raypak Digital has on-board diagnostic controls that let the user and the service professional know what is going on with the heater at all times. The display uses real English, with no cryptic codes to decipher.
- Remote-Compatible - The Raypak Digital is compatible with most major pool control and remote systems on the market today. Any two- or three-wire remote can connect to the Raypak Digital and be integrated into the pool control system of your choice. The display clearly shows the heater is under control of a remote system.
- Run Time and Cycle Meter - Yet another industry first, the Raypak pool heater can report how long it has run and how many times it has fired. This is valuable feedback for the service professional. Multi-unit installations can monitor the run time of each unit and balance out the duty load, thus avoiding over working one individual heater.
- Flame Strength Indicator - Raypak leads the way with the first control in the pool industry to monitor and measure the pilot flame signal. Known for our high quality, leading edge commercial boilers, it just made sense for Raypak to use this existing commercial technology on our residential pool heaters. This little tool is a service techs dream. Raypak also uses this function on the end of line test, making sure every heater leaves with a robust flame signal.
- On Board Voltmeter - The Raypak Digital monitors the low voltage electrical supply. This helps ensure the heater is wired properly during installation. The heater will also let you know if the voltage has dropped too low to function properly. No other pool heater takes care of you like a Raypak.
- Condensation-Free Operation - Both water temperature and flow rate inside the heater are controlled to help eliminate condensation, sooting and scale buildup that can shorten the life of a heater. Raypak engineered the Unitherm Governor specifically for pool heater applications, regulating low-temperature incoming water to help reduce condensation. The built-in automatic bypass helps prevent scaling and erosion by balancing the flow going into the heat exchanger.
- Rust-Free Waterways - The Raypak Digital, with polymer headers, is equipped with an integral copper finned-tube heat exchanger and stainless steel tube sheets. Even the smallest details such as the studs and nuts are made out of stainless steel. The payoff? A heater that will last year after year and can easily be serviced if the need should ever arise.
- Stainless Steel Burners - Burner design is a critical component in any gas heater. The stainless steel burner system used in the Raypak Digital is inherently forgiving and extremely robust. The burner is self-adjusting to compensate for gas pressure fluctuations, allowing the heater to always burn clean and safe.
- Smooth Light Off - The soft-opening gas valve ensures smooth turn-on; no Hard Light to worry about. The easily removable burner tray and pilot assembly make service and maintenance a simple task.
- Pilot Ignition - The Raypak Digital use a spark-to-pilot ignition system. This is the most reliable and robust ignition system available an industry proven standard for over 30 years.
- Copper Fin Tube - Residential - The Raypak Digital is built to last with the highest quality integral copper fin tube available. Copper is well known for its ability to efficiently transfer heat, and is the first choice for pool and spa heat exchanger construction. Pure copper has stood the test of time as the industry standard for efficiency, quality and product life.