S.R. Smith Sealed Steel 3 Step Economy Ladder (Taupe) - VLLS-103E-VT
The S.R. Smith Sealed Steel Economy Ladder - 3 Step (Taupe) VLLS-103E-VT is made from beautiful Sealed Steel in Gray for a classic look and 3 ultra durable plastic steps. Rubber bumpers are fitted to the ends to protect a vinyl liner where the ladder meets the side of the pool. Resist corrosion with S.R. Smith's SealedSteel non-corrosive rails. They are housed in a protective coating that virtually eliminates corrosion. So, if corrosion has got you down, look to SealedSteel for a lift. SealedSteel rails look great on any type of pool and are highly recommended for salt pools where corrosion is a concern.
- Tubing: 1.90" OD
- Type: 304 stainless steel
- Bends: All 6" Radius
- 3 ultra durable plastic steps
- Powder coated
- Anchors sold separately
- WetTraction - Increased traction when wet. No more slippery rails.
- StressLess - Unique, chemically bonded coating fully encapsulates stainless steel tubing and provides protective coating that virtually eliminates corrosion and stays cool, even in extreme temperatures. Sealing Cap creates full encapsulation
- Taupe SealedSteel and includes escutcheons.
- Frames extend 6 1/2" from the pool wall. Anchors must be set at 19 centers. Lower end of frame is bent to meet pool wall and fitted with two white rubber bumpers.