Waterway Crystal Water D.E. Filter - 570-0036-07
Waterway Crystal Water D.E. Filters are designed to improve flow, reduce noise and filter particles as small as 3 to 5 microns (a grain of table salt is approximately 100 microns), creating one of the most effective pool filters on the market. The 2 1/2" internal piping works to reduce unwanted noise and improve your pools systems flow rate which will mean less time needed to run your pool and lower energy costs.
The lid features two handles for easy removal and the filter tank has a large 2" bottom clean out port for quick draining and eliminates the need to remove the grids from the filter housing for routine cleanings. The housing is made from fiberglass reinforced polypropylene for superior strength and includes a tamper-proof clamp.
- 36 Square Foot Effective Filter Area
- 72 Gallons Per Minute Flow Rate
- Filters waste particles out of the pool as small as 3 to 5 microns.
- 2-1/2" internal piping for better flow rates and quieter operation.
- Fiberglass reinforced polypropylene tank body with tamper-proof clamp.
- Stainless steel pressure gauge with clean indicator.
- Filter tank top incorporates handles for easier removal and placement.
- Works with Waterway Slide Valves or Multi-Port Valves (sold separately).
- Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in the USA
- NSF Approved
- 23-1/2" Wide X 36-1/2" Height